Your privacy is very important to us. On this page, you will find our policy regarding personal data.
- Information Collection
While you browse the Website, we do not collect any personal data from you. However, we may collect personal information such as your name, preferred name, gender, email address, country of residence, and IP address when you contact us through the form, email, or when you register for online sessions or events. We do not sell or share any of this information. We only use this information to respond to your inquiries and provide you with relevant information about our services and Av Neryah’s teachings.
If you participate in a group online event with Av Neryah through interactive online platforms such as Skype, Zoom, etc., please note that your video image and audio/voice may be recorded, broadcast, and shared with a broader audience for the purpose of disseminating spiritual teachings to the wider public. This only occurs in online group events and not in one-on-one mentorship sessions.
We may collect personal data to ensure that we can provide you with specific services related to the following:
– Registering an account on AvNeryah.com, processing your application, fulfilling orders, managing recurring charges, calculating taxes, and sending invoices for online services;
– Processing your participation in online or in-person sessions or events;
– Providing you with online or in-person services, such as access to audio, video, audio-video, sessions, events, and written materials;
– Facilitating your access to online or in-person sessions, events, or services;
– Receiving and processing your donations;
– For the educational, informative, or promotional purposes of sharing AV Neryah’s teachings with the public;
– To provide customer support;
– To send you updates, special promotions, and general information about our other goods, services, and events that are similar to what you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
We may store this electronically.
When you sign up for our newsletter, we may store the following information about you: name, email address, and IP address.
Your personal information will only be utilized for the purposes stated above and will not be used for any other reason. We value your privacy and will not sell your personal information to third parties or provide it to direct marketing companies or other organizations. Rest assured that any personal information collected and/or processed by us is held in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
- Payment Processing
- Website and Data Security
Ensuring the security of your personal information is of utmost importance to us, and we take several crucial measures to safeguard your information. We use commercially reasonable methods to secure the Website, the information you provide to us, and the information we collect automatically. To accomplish this, we follow standard security protocols and exclusively collaborate with reputable third-party vendors. To maintain the availability of our service to all users and ensure the security of our Website, we utilize software programs to monitor network traffic for any unauthorized attempts to login, upload, or modify information that could cause damage.
- Third-Party Tools
We may use third-party tools such as payment processors, bookkeeper, accounting, event and marketing automation tools, and webinar software to manage and organize our services. These include: Stripe, Paypal, and Amazon Pay for payment processing, Woocommerce for account administration, and Mailerlite for email communications. We do not engage in the sale or rental of your personal data or information to any third party, nor do we share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Links To Other Sites
- Age Restrictions
Our website is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child without proper verification of parental consent, we will take the necessary steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Us